Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Would Like to Hear From YOU!

During sporting events, TV broadcasts (for instance, Tony McNeill's "Scandal"), and, of course, political events (conventions, debates, news conferences or whatever), I check out Tweets and Facebook friends' comments.  Debate frenzy (schoolyard brawl?) aside, I would like to know your objective, logical, dispassionate (yes, this is possible) reasons for your candidates of choice.  And no, this is not just about the presidential campaign.  Please share your thoughts about any candidate you deem worthy of your input.  Since I am soliciting objective, logical, dispassionate reasons about YOUR candidate and NOT your candidate's opponent, there should be no need to ask that responses be respectful and without vile language, but just in case:   Please keep your comments within the realm of civility and devoid of disrespect toward your candidate's opponent.  

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment